- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of author Marjorie Shostak presenting lecture at Wilfrid Laurier University. She is speaking into a microphone while holding a book in her right hand. Shostak was the final speaker in the 1987-88 Laurier Lecture series.
- Accompanies "!Kung way of life at risk in modern Africa, Shostak says" in The Laureate, March. 29, 1988.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- March 17, 1988
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.5cm
Image Height: 16.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc34
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5