Waterloo College graduating class 1951 composite
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Composite photographs
- Black and white composite photograph of the Waterloo College graduating class of 1951. Includes graduate names and images, and Waterloo College crest. Graduates in the photograph are Joyce Adam, William Amy, Walter E. Bergman, Marie Boehm, Olive Bolton, Margart Culp, Clayton Derstine, John Dinkle, Ward Eby, Marion Eckel, Dwight Engel, Reginald Haney, Ruth March Hattin, Betty Jane Jackson, Rudolph Janzen, Henry Janzen, Donald Kraft, Eric Lavelle, Ronald Lowe, Stanely Luciw, Richard MacTavish, Janette Mahaffey, Richard Meunier, Morris Mortimer, John Murray, Margaret Near, Godfrey Oelsner, Lydia Otto, Barbara Pearce, Frank Petch, George Pollak, Marjorie Pond, Robert Ritter, Frances Rothaermel, Erich Schultz, Norman Scott, Austin Synder, Marian Tunn, Robert Wagner, Celestin Weiler, Jean Wettlaufer, Marion Wettlaufer, Anne Wiebe, Jean Williams.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc32
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5