- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College School student Victor Monk seated in a chair in a Willison Hall residence room. He is reading a book.
- There is transparent tape on the edges of the photograph.
Waterloo College School, the high school department of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, was founded in 1914. It offered pre-theological education leading to senior matriculation. Waterloo College School closed in 1929 as the focus shifted to higher education at Waterloo College, which is now Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Front, typed (attached): Victor Monk / Taken in Bill and Earle's room 1922 - The three studious ones!
Front, in ink: Victor Monk 1922
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc32
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5