Students and professors standing in front of Willison Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of students and faculty members standing in front of Willison Hall. Left to right: Heinrich Henkel, C.H. Little, Edward Aksim, Albert Datars, Victor Monk, Albert Lotz, unknown, Harry Baetz, Earle Shelley, Norman Keffer, unknown, Harry Lossing, Garnet Schultz.
- The edges of the photograph are covered with transparent tape.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Front, typed (attached): Seminarians and their Profs / Rev. Prof. H. Henkel*, Dr. C.H. Little*, Prof. E. Aksim* Albert Datars*, Victor Monk, Albert Lotz, , Harry Baetz*, Norman Keffer, ? [in pencil], Harry Lossing* Granet Schultz / * Deceased In front of Seminary Door 192 ? [in pencil]
- Date of Original
- Between 1921 and 1928
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc33
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5