Dan McBride and Brian Devlin during the 2005 Vanier Cup national championship game
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of two Wilfrid Laurier University football players celebrating during the 2005 Vanier Cup national championship game. Dan McBride (left) is wearing jersey number 36 and Brian Devlin is wearing jersey number 18.
- Wilfrid Laurier University defeated the University of Saskatchewan by a score of 24-23 in the 2005 Canadian Interuniversity Sport football championship. The game was played at Ivor Wynne Stadium in Hamilton, Ontario.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- December 3, 2005
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 3504px
Image Height: 2336px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.23341 Longitude: -79.94964
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5