Outstanding Women of Laurier luncheon, 2006
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University Dean of Students David McMurray (left) and alumna Cheryl Pounder at the 2006 Outstanding Women of Laurier luncheon. They each holding one of Pounder's Olympic gold medals. Pounder was the keynote speaker at the event, which was held at the Waterloo Inn & Conference Centre.
- The Outstanding Women of Laurier (O.W.L.) Award is presented to an eligible female Laurier student who combines athletic and academic achievement with an active commitment to leadership and the development of young athletes through community teaching or coaching. Finalists are named, with the winner being announced at the annual luncheon event. The award was first presented in 2006.
- Date of Original
- March 23, 2006
Width: 3504 px
Height: 2336 px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5