Waterloo College Hall, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of the exterior of Waterloo College Hall residence. A Wilfrid Laurier University sign is on the left. A blue van and white car are parked in the driveway. Telephone poles are in front of the building. The photograph was taken from Seagram Drive.
- Waterloo College Hall residence opened in September 2002. It is located at 88 Seagram Drive in Waterloo, Ontario.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 2160px
Image Height: 1440px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5