Outstanding Women of Laurier Award luncheon, 2007
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of Jillian Ritsman (left), recipient of the 2007 Outstanding Women of Laurier award. She is standing with Kent MacLennan, Associate Director, Development, Athletics and Recreation at Wilfrid Laurier Universsity. They are attending the Outstanding Women of Laurier luncheon held at the Waterloo Inn & Conference Centre on March 22, 2007.
- The Outstanding Women of Laurier (O.W.L.) Award is presented to an eligible female Laurier student who combines athletic and academic achievement with an active commitment to leadership and the development of young athletes through community teaching or coaching. Finalists are named, with the winner being announced at the annual luncheon event. The award was first presented in 2006.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- March 22, 2007
Width: 3504 px
Height: 2336 px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5