Wilfrid Laurier University women's soccer team, 1990-1991
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour negative of the 1990-91 Wilfrid Laurier University women's varsity soccer team. The players and coaches are posed with the O.W.I.A.A. championship banner and trophy. Left to right, front row: Jane Grimmer, Helen Stoumbous, Sonya Ritcey, Cathy Bailey, Liisa Wannan, Alison Hartwell. Middle row: Rany Helm (coach), Kelly Konstantinou, Sally-Jo Knight, Melinda Krauss, Sandy Goegan, Traci Beaver, Robert Taylor (assistant coach). Back row: Kerri McCartney, Bethany Rypma, Colleen Allen (assistant captain), Nena Orescanin (co-captain), Tania Rusynyk (co-captain), Syed Mohamed (coach).
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford was established in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5