Wilfrid Laurier University men's hockey team, 1982-1983
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the 1982-83 Wilfrid Laurier University men's varsity hockey team. The players and coaches are posed on the ice. Left to right, front row: Steve Bienkowski, Greg Mills, Dan Speck, Wilf Rellinger, Terry Thompson, Don Poulter, Dave Beckon, Dave Bogart, John Sop. Middle row: John Sanderson (trainer), Wayne Gowing (coach), Kevin Purden, Kevin Casey, Rob Whistle, Todd Stark, Ray Kremer, Beric Sykes, Tim Glencross, Rob Holody, George Lavallee (coach). Back row: Tony Martindale, Joel Levesque, Rob Deutschmann, Craig Halliday, Paul Roantree, Mike Gazzola.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford was established in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 25cm
Image Height: 20cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc42
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5