Wilfrid Laurier University men's hockey team, 1978
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the 1978-79 Wilfrid Laurier University men's varsity hockey team. The players and coaches are posed on the ice.
Front row (L-R): Mark Healy, Mike Collins, Pete Lochead, Daryl Benjamin, Tom Butt, Barry Musselman, Mark Holbrook, Al MacSorley.
Middle row (L-R): Howard Basian (Trainer), Ralph Carter (Trainer), Dave Northern, Greg Ahbe, Dan McCafferty, Perry Mark, Mitch Edwards, Brian Crombeen, John Baker (Asst. coach), Wayne Gowing (Coach).
Back row (L-R): Bob Schnurr, Al McCrae, Jim Towle, Bert Leeder, Paul McSorley, Bill Muirhead, Don Poulter
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford was established in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 25cm
Image Height: 20cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc41
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5