Wilfrid Laurier University women's soccer team, 1984
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour negative of the first Wilfrid Laurier University women's varsity soccer team. The players and coaches are posed in the Athletic Complex.
Left to right, front row: Barb Haddock; Pat Van Beers; Kelly Prouse; Sue Wilson; Sunita Peters; Trish McDermot; Sue Black.
Back row: Horace Braden, coach; Edna Chu; Liz Carr; Tara Knox; Shelley Fryer; Julie Morris; Linda Capello.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford was established in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 NSDisc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5