Alex Murray with students at reception
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Alex Murray, dean of the School of Business and Economics at Wilfrid Laurier University, and four students from China attending a reception. Left to right: Jia Huaiqin, Zhou Shouyuan, Alex Murray, Yang Zhiyuan, Zhang Wu Ling.
- Accompanies "Chinese professionals study business and economics at WLU" in Interchange, Winter 1985.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse: WLU's guests from the People's Republic of China at a reception last fall in their honour - (left to right) Mr. Jia Huaiqin; Mrs. Zhou Shouyuan; J. Alex Murray, Dean of the School of Business and Economics; Mrs. Yang Zhiyuan and Mrs. Zhang Wu Ling.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 23cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc29
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5