Co-op Internship placement at Sainte Marie Among the Hurons
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of a Wilfrid Laurier University student working during a co-op placement at Sainte Marie Among the Hurons. He is seated a a table.
- Accompanies "Laurier's photographer wins international acclaim" in The Laureate, September 3, 1985.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Between 1977 and 1985
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19cm
Image Height: 24.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc36
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5