Laurier Timeline Project performers
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of four Wilfrid Laurier University students during a Laurier Timeline Project performance. Left to right: Laura Ardiel, Frank Wallace, Mario DesCoeurs and Michael Rouse. They are each holding checkered hats. Members of the audience are visible.
- Accompanies "Anticipating the 75th anniversary" in The Laureate, vol. 3, no. 3, October 1, 1985.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse, in pencil: Come to me my melancholy baby / Laurier Timeline Project. / L-R Laura Ardiel / Frank Wallace / Mario DesCoeurs / Michael Rouse / L. Vol 3 - #3 - Oct 1/85
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18.5cm
Image Height: 18.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc38
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5