Wilfrid Laurier University football game, 1987
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of a Wilfrid Laurier University men's football game against the University of Windsor. On the left, three Windsor players are running towards the goal post. Laurier player Andy Cecchini (centre) is holding the ball and running towards the end zone. One the left, a Laurier player is completing a tackle as a referee looks on.
- Accompanies "Football Hawks garner 5-1 record" in The Laureate, Ocotber 20, 1987.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Oct. 1987
Width: 23 cm
Height: 15 cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc29
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5