Desmond Byrne and Craig Ashton during the performance of "Dunstan and the Devil", Wilfrid Laurier University
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of students Desmond Byrne (left) and Craig Ashton on stage during a Wilfrid Laurier University production of "Dunstan and the Devil". The production was staged in the Theatre Auditorium.
- Accompanies "Evening of opera presents Canadian premiere", The Laureate, vol. 4, no. 10, February 24, 1987.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Front, in pencil: Dunstan & the Devil / Desmond Byrne - Devil / Craig Ashton - Dunstan / L. Vol 4 #10 - Feb 24/87 / pg6
- Date of Original
- Feb. 1987
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 18cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc36
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5