Wilfrid Laurier University open house, 1987
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of a group of prospective students and their families touring the campus during the Wilfrid Laurier University open house. Many of the people are wearing jackets.
- Accompanies "Open houses acquaint record number of applicants with Laurier", The Laureate, vol. 4, no. 12, March 24, 1987.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Front, in pencil: Open House - 2,400 Vistors / L. Vol 4 #12 - March 24 87 Cover
Reverse, in pen: A / pg 1
- Date of Original
- March 1987
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15.5cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5