Marvin Glass at Wilfrid Laurier University
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Marvin Glass, a professor at Carleton University, seated at a table during a debate at Wilfrid Laurier University. A microphone and a pair of eyeglasses are visible in front of him.
- Accompanies "Two world-views find forum in campus debate", The Laureate, vol. 4, no. 12, March 24, 1987.
Marvin Glass debated with professor John Redekop during a campus debate entitled "Marxism vs. Christianity: Which is More Valid?" which was held in the Athletic Complex on March 11, 1987.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- L- Vol 4 #11 - Mar 24/87 pg 3 / Dr Marvin Glass - Campus / Debate
- Date of Original
- March 11, 1987
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.5cm
Image Height: 15.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5