Waterloo Lutheran University registration, 1960
- Personal Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white image of the Arts Building foyer during the 1960 Waterloo Lutheran University registration day. On the left, a man is seated at a Canadian Officers' Training Corps information table. Three male students are standing in front of the table. A bronze plaque honoring students who served in World War II is hanging on the wall behind them. On the right, a woman is seated at a table and a male and female student are standing in front. People are walking in the hallway on the far right.
- Personal Studio (1949-1996) was a photography studio owned and operated by Robert Nicol in Waterloo, Ontario. Wilfrid Laurier University hired Personal Studio to photograph faculty, staff, students, and the campus.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Sept. 1960
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12cm
Image Height: 9.5cm
- Local identifier
- Personal Studio fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S719 Disc4
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5