Wilfrid Laurier University Orientation Week, 2001
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the Green Earthquakes team during Wilfrid Laurier University Orientation Week 2001. Many of the students are wearing green clothing and waving green scarves. Residence buildings are in the background.
- The theme of Wilfrid Laurier Orientation Week 2001 was Storm Warnings. The teams were named Blue Tornadoes, Gold Lightning, Green Earthquakes and Red Volcanoes.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Sept. 2001
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15
Image Height: 10
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc27
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5