Waterloo Lutheran University men's basketball team, 1968-1969
- Personal Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the 1968-1969 Waterloo Lutheran University men's varsity basketball team. The players and coaches are posed indoors. Left to right, front row: Carl Goring, Dan Radobenko, Sandy Nixon, Mike Kilpatrick, Steve Shaver, Jim Axford. Second row: Jim Reid, John Daugavietis, Darryl Blackie, Chris Coulthard, Wally Escott, Mike Reid, Mike Moffat, Doug Bain, Bob Bain, Howard Lockhart (Coach).
- Personal Studio (1949-1996) was a photography studio owned and operated by Robert Nicol in Waterloo, Ontario. Wilfrid Laurier University hired Personal Studio to photograph faculty, staff, students, and the campus.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford was established in 1999.
- Date of Original
- March 1969
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.5cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Personal Studio fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S719 Disc4
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5