Fellowship dinner : Women's Auxiliary of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada and Waterloo College, 1957
- Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Women's Auxiliary of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada and Waterloo College fellowship dinner held on June 19, 1957 at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church in Kitchener, Ontario. Includes program, list of performers and a hymn.
- This program is damaged.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Files from the Office of the Dean / Waterloo Lutheran University
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text U255 Disc2
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5