Women's Auxiliary of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada and Waterloo College fellowship dinner program, 1950
- Women's Auxiliary of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Women's Auxiliary of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada and Waterloo College fellowship dinner held on June 14, 1950 in St. John's Lutheran Parish Hall in Waterloo, Ontario. Includes program, list of speakers and lyrics to O'Canada.
- The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Office of the deans / Waterloo College
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U255 Disc2
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5