Waterloo College Freshman Orientation booklet, September 23-26, 1953
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Waterloo College 1953 freshman Orientation booklet. Includes welcome letters and information about student organizations and activities, student publications, the Dining Hall, the Bookstore, and campus life.
- Handwriting on page 1, top right.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.) - Students
Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.) - Freshmen
Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.). Boarding Club
Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.) - Social activities
Canadian Officers' Training Corps
Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.). Dining Hall
Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.) - Student groups
Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.). Athenaeum Society
Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.) - Orientation Week
- Local identifier
- U255 40.16
- Office of the deans
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U255 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5