Waterloo College Invitation Games, 1939
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Announcement for the 5th annual Waterloo College Invitation Games held at Woodside Park in Kitchener, Ontario on May 6, 1939. Includes history and a list of record holders.
- Waterloo College Invitational Games was an annual track and field competition for Central Western Ontario high schools. The first Invitation Games was held in 1935.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Waterloo College Invitation Games collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc15
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5