Wilfrid Laurier University Alumni Association reunion, 1999
- James Hertel, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of a Wilfrid Laurier University Alumni Association reunion for the classes of 1939 and 1949, held on September 26, 1999. Attendees are standing outside of the Toyota Solarium. From left to right: Skeeter Budd, Cec Joyal, Robert Rosehart, Rita Rosehart, Bob Hammer, Bob Howald, Ross Smith, Stewart Cornell, John Weir, Ann Weir, Grace (Hall) Kelsey, Lorne Kelsey, Rhoda (Daber) Myra, Wilf Myra, Kathleen Brox, Howard Brox and Stewart Mank.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Attached to photo, typed: Skeeter Budd '83, Cec Joyal '86, Bob and Rita Rosehart, Bob Hammer / '50, Bob Howald '50, Ross Smith '49, Stewart Cornell '49, John and Ann / Weir, Grace (Hall) Kelsey '49, Lorne Kelsey, Rhoda (Daber) Myra '48, / Wild Myra '50, Kathleen and Howard Brox '48, Stewart Mank '49.
Reverse, in ink: Return to Bob Hammer
- Date of Original
- Sept. 26, 1999
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc26
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5