Ida Stahlschmidt and Frank Peters shaking hands
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of a Waterloo Lutheran University Women's Auxiliary executive meeting held in the boardroom at Waterloo Lutheran University. Women's Auxiliary President Jean Hacborn is seated at the head of the table. University President Frank Peters (standing, right) is shaking hands with Ida Stahlschmidt (seated,left), founding president of the Women's Auxiliary.
- The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original
- March 27, 1969
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc25
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5