Wilfrid Laurier University Choir performing at the Boar's Head Dinner, 1983
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the Wilfrid Laurier University Choir singing at the 1983 Boar's Head Dinner. They are wearing robes and holding song books. There is a large Christmas tree in the background.
- Accompanies "Boar's Head tradition continues", The Laureate, vol. 1, no. 8, December 13, 1983.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse: L Vol #8 Dec 13/83 / # 3 of 5 / cover / Boars Head Dinner
- Date of Original
- Dec. 1983
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15.5cm
Image Height: 23cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc45
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5