Barry McPherson and Ross Dixon at spring convocation 2002, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of Dean Barry McPherson (right) and Ross Dixon at the Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation 2002 reception. Dixon was granted an honorary degree during the ceremony.
- Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation 2002 was held June 7 and 8, 2002 at the Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- June 8, 2002
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier
- Convocation records : photographs
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U53 Disc2
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5