Wilfrid Laurier University women's curling team, 1985-86
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the 1985-86 Wilfrid Laurier University women's varsity curling team holding the O.W.I.A.A. Curling Champs banner. Left to right: Anne Moore (coach); Susan Shepley; Linda Jackson; Brenda Kenefick; unknown; Diana Ptolemy.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford was established in 1999.
- Women's Curling Team 1985-86. Hall of Fame Induction: September 27, 1996.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 17cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc25
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5