Wilfrid Laurier University men's golf team, 1988-1989
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the 1988-89 Wilfrid Laurier University men's varsity golf team. The golfers and their coach are posed inside the Athletic Complex. Left to right, front row: Mark Walker, David Holle, Tim Dilworth. Second row: Mike Belanger (coach), Steve Kobylnik.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford was established in 1999.
- Date of Original
- 1988 or 1989
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 22.5cm
Image Height: 25.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc22
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5