Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran University meeting
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of a Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary meeting. The eleven women are seated at a table in the Waterloo Lutheran University Board Room. A map of the Waterloo Lutheran University campus is in the background.
- The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
- Date of Original
- Between 1960 and 1973
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 23.5cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc20
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5