Wilfrid Laurier University women's basketball team, 1988-89
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the 1988-89 Wilfrid Laurier University women's varsity basketball team and coaches. The players are wearing white uniforms. Left to right, back row: Brian Malott (assistant coach), Robin Potter, Coleen Ryan, Sue Little, Catherine Foulon, Kelly Lynch, Gary Jeffries (coach). Front row: Dorothy McCabe, Kris Peel, Kim Fritzley, Dayna Perry, Carrie Lanning, Janice Field, Renata Dykstra, Anne Sugrim.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford was established in 1999.
- Date of Original
- 1988 or 1989
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 25cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc20
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5