TriUniversity Group of Libraries (TUG) Agreement signing, 1995
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the TriUniversity Group of Libraries (TUG) Agreement signing, February 22, 1995. Standing left to right: Virginia Gillham, University Librarian at Wilfrid Laurier University; Lorna Marsden, Wilfrid Laurier University President; Jim Kalbfleish, University of Waterloo Vice-President Academic; Ronald MacKinnon, University of Guelph Chief Librarian; Murray Shepherd, University Librarian at University of Waterloo; Rowland Smith, Wilfrid Laurier University Vice-President Academic. Seated: Mordechai Rozanski, University of Guelph President. Photograph taken in Virginia Gillham's office, Wilfrid Laurier University.
- The TriUniversity Group of Libraries (TUG) is composed of the University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University, and the University of Guelph. In 1995 the presidents of the three universities signed an agreement to collaborate on a series of joint projects and initiatives. The goal of the TriUniversity Group of Libraries (TUG) is to work toward an integrated programme of library collections and services.
- Date of Original
- Feb. 22, 1995
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University Photograph Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc8
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5