Waterloo Lutheran University spring convocation 1963 program
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Waterloo Lutheran University spring convocation ceremony held in the Theatre Auditorium on May 18, 1963. Includes order of proceedings, list of honorary degree recipients, and list of graduates of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary and Waterloo University College.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- May 1963
- Local identifier
- Convocation records / Waterloo Lutheran University
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc6
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5