Cobourg and District Images

Results

We found
91
matching items
Geographic Location
Cobourg
  
Decade
1990-1999
  
  • Air Cadets Celebrate 50 Years
        Source: The Saturday Morning Post, April 6, 1991 Acquired: May 24, 1991
      Source: The Saturday Morning Post, April 6, 1991 Acquired: May 24, 1991
  • Hooey and Son (Cobourg) stoneware pot
        This pot was collected by Richard Stillinger in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The photograph was sent to the library in 1999...
      This pot was collected by Richard Stillinger in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The ...
  • Northumberland Mall
        "Northumberland Mall. Complete this card and place it in the draw box centre court, Northumberland Mall. You could win a $100.00 shopping spree. Draw takes place at the Mother's Day Brunch. Wait 'til you see what we've planned for Mother's Day; A fashion show - Saturday May 4th; A great ...
      "Northumberland Mall. Complete this card and place it in the draw box ...
  • VIA Rail, Cobourg Station
        Roof work in progress, north side by Roof Tile Management Co. 1500 hrs. 28 September 1992.
      Roof work in progress, north side by Roof Tile Management Co. 1500 ...
  • VIA Rail, Cobourg Station
        Roof work in progress, west end by Roof Tile Management Co. 1530 hrs on 9 September 1992
      Roof work in progress, west end by Roof Tile Management Co. 1530 ...
  • VIA Rail, Cobourg Station
        Roof work in progress done by Roof Tile Management Company
      Roof work in progress done by Roof Tile Management Company
  • Cobourg and Peterborough Railway, Cobourg
        175-177 Stuart Street
      175-177 Stuart Street
  • VIA Rail, Cobourg Station
        Cobourg's VIA Rail station was built by the Grand Trunk Railway in 1911 and operated as the CNR's Cobourg Station from 1922 to 1986. The station was renovated in the 1990's for long-term use as a VIA Rail facility. Mile 264 on Kingston sub of the Great Lakes Region, from ...
      Cobourg's VIA Rail station was built by the Grand Trunk Railway in ...
  • Strathmore (Brookside School)
        Front of Strathmore, now Brookside Youth Centre
      Front of Strathmore, now Brookside Youth Centre
  • Columbian Hotel
        The Columbian Hotel, Cobourg, King St. East and McGill Street, closed for destruction.
      The Columbian Hotel, Cobourg, King St. East and McGill Street, closed for ...
  • Cameron Cottage and Columbian Hotel
        Cameron Cottage was located at 61 King St. East.
      Cameron Cottage was located at 61 King St. East.
  • Columbian Hotel
        Closed for demolition in September 1994.
      Closed for demolition in September 1994.
  • Columbian Hotel
        Demoliton taking place on September 6, 1994
      Demoliton taking place on September 6, 1994
  • Columbian Hotel
        Demoliton of the Columbian on September 6, 1994
      Demoliton of the Columbian on September 6, 1994
  • Columbian Hotel
        The Columbian Hotel was completely demolished by September 12, 1994.
      The Columbian Hotel was completely demolished by September 12, 1994.
  • Columbian Hotel
        All evidence of the Columbian was gone by late September 1994.
      All evidence of the Columbian was gone by late September 1994.
  • Victoria View Bed & Breakfast
        Victoria View Bed & Breakfast, 198 Bagot St., Cobourg, ON K9A 3G4 (905) 372-3437 - www.bbcanada.com/1733.html E-mail: victoria.view@sympatico.ca. Victoria View is an elegant home built in 1874. It is located within walking distance to downtown and the beach. Large comfortable rooms has central air and T.V. Full breakfast is provided. ...
      Victoria View Bed & Breakfast, 198 Bagot St., Cobourg, ON K9A 3G4 ...
  • Victoria Hall
        "Victoria Hall, Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
      "Victoria Hall, Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
  • Interior of Victoria Hall
        Shown are three postcards. The first photo from the top is of the Field foyer. The second photograph is of the Court room -- a replica of the Old Bailey of London, England and is the only deep well courtroom in Canada. The third photograph, on the bottom, is the ...
      Shown are three postcards. The first photo from the top is of ...
  • Concert Hall, Victoria Hall
        The Concert Hall is located on the second floor of Victoria Hall in downtown Cobourg. The Hall was first opened in 1860 by the Prince of Wales. History tells us that he danced the night away. The Grand Concert Hall's restoration to its former Victorian grandeur was completed in 1983. ...
      The Concert Hall is located on the second floor of Victoria Hall ...
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit