Cobourg and District Images

Results

We found
120
matching items
Geographic Location
Cobourg
  
Decade
1980-1989
  
  • Excerpts from "The Book of Detroiters - 1914"
        Excerpt from the “Book of Detroiters – 1914” regarding short biography on Charles Henry L. Allen and William Young Allen Source: OGS Kawarth Branch Bulletin, Vo.13, No.2, Spring 1988 Acquired: June 27, 1988
      Excerpt from the “Book of Detroiters – 1914” regarding short biography on ...
  • General Foods Limited
        General Foods Limited 25 Year Club dinner meeting.
      General Foods Limited 25 Year Club dinner meeting.
  • Cobourg District Collegiate Institute West
        Cobourg West - "A Nice Place to Be"
      Cobourg West - "A Nice Place to Be"
  • Shopping centre
        Birds-eye view of shopping centre, showing Metropolitan Store, Dominion Store, and York Super Pharmacy, Division Street, Cobourg.
      Birds-eye view of shopping centre, showing Metropolitan Store, Dominion Store, and York ...
  • Canadian General Electric
        Cobourg General Electric - home of G.E.Plastics, Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
      Cobourg General Electric - home of G.E.Plastics, Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
  • Victoria Hall, Cobourg Marina, Barnum House, and Floral Clock, Victoria Park
        Cobourg & District Chamber of Commerce, 55 King Street West, Cobourg, Ontario K9A 2M2 (416) 372-5831 (back). Greetings from Cobourg & District Chamber of Commerce (front)
      Cobourg & District Chamber of Commerce, 55 King Street West, Cobourg, Ontario ...
  • Old Bailey Court Room, Victoria Hall
        The old court room was scene to many historic law cases.
      The old court room was scene to many historic law cases.
  • Hewson House
        332 Henry Street.
      332 Henry Street.
  • Dr. Wade residence
        King Street East, west of D'Arcy Street.
      King Street East, west of D'Arcy Street.
  • Victoria Hall
        Victoria Hall was started in 1856 and completed in 1860. It was designed by Kivas Tully of Toronto. It was officially opened by the Prince of Wales on September 7th, 1860. In the 1960s Lenah Fisher began tireless efforts to restore Victoria Hall which began in earnest in the 1980s ...
      Victoria Hall was started in 1856 and completed in 1860. It was ...
  • Marie Dressler House
        This home was owned by the Field family and rented to von Koerber. It was a restaurant for awhile and it now the Tourist Information Centre with rooms dedicated to Marie Dressler. Notecard.
      This home was owned by the Field family and rented to von ...
  • Dressler House Dining
        Shown is the birthplace of Marie Dressler, 212 King Street West, Cobourg, Ontario.
      Shown is the birthplace of Marie Dressler, 212 King Street West, Cobourg, ...
  • Second Street Fire Hall
        This recently restored Second Street Fire Hall, built c. 1883, is now home of the Northumberland Players...
      This recently restored Second Street Fire Hall, built c. 1883, is now ...
  • Cobourg Store-Fronts
        Store-fronts come and go throughout the years, but on the the main street of Cobourg many upper storeys retain a 19th century facade...
      Store-fronts come and go throughout the years, but on the the main ...
  • Victoria Hall
        Victoria Hall was started in 1856 and completed in 1860. It was designed by Kivas Tully of Toronto. It was officially opened by the Prince of Wales on September 7th, 1860. In the 1960s Lenah Fisher began tireless efforts to restore Victoria Hall which began in earnest in the 1980s ...
      Victoria Hall was started in 1856 and completed in 1860. It was ...
  • Windermere Place
        Built on former Training School property in 1974, Windermere Place, a 71-unit senior citizen housing complex, enjoys a fine setting with mature trees on King Street East...
      Built on former Training School property in 1974, Windermere Place, a 71-unit ...
  • Cobourg Harbour
        The harbour has been rebuilt, dredged and expanded many times in the past century and a half. It is actually entirely artificial as the bay formed by Midtown Creek was just a swampy inlet, which the Cobourg business people quickly recognized as a great opportunity if it becam a major ...
      The harbour has been rebuilt, dredged and expanded many times in the ...
  • Victoria College
        Edward Crane was the architect and builder of Victoria College in 1836. It was built as the Academy of the Methodist Church and became one of Canada's earliest degree-granting universities in 1841. Egerton Ryerson, was its first president. After forming a vital part of Cobourg's academic and cultural life for ...
      Edward Crane was the architect and builder of Victoria College in 1836. ...
  • Victoria Park
        Victoria Park with its beach, band shell, bowling green and baseball diamond still has great expanses of lawn and flowers...
      Victoria Park with its beach, band shell, bowling green and baseball diamond ...
  • Cobourg Harbour
        The renaissance of the harbour has brought much pleasure to boaters, children and many Cobourg residents...
      The renaissance of the harbour has brought much pleasure to boaters, children ...
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit