Cobourg and District Images

Results

We found
210
matching items
Geographic Location
Cobourg
  
Decade
1960-1969
  
  • A booklet with information on Trinity United Church
        A booklet with information on Trinity United Church Source: Unknown Acquired: November 2007
      A booklet with information on Trinity United Church Source: Unknown Acquired: November ...
  • 216 King Street West
        Shown here is an interesting Gentleman’s Cottage, which was built in the 1850’s. Erected by the Dickinson family, this house is of Brunswick construction, which is to say, the walls are constructed of wood, with the boards placed one on top of the other. Also, the exterior is stuccoed and ...
      Shown here is an interesting Gentleman’s Cottage, which was built in the ...
  • Strathmore (Brookside School)
        Judge George Mackenzie Clark, a successful lawyer, local politician, staunch Conservative, and personal friend of Sir John A. Macdonald, purchased the future site of Brookside School in 1869. His wife was the daughter of William Weller. Initially this purchase totaled 180 acres, but it was immediately subdivided into smaller parcels ...
      Judge George Mackenzie Clark, a successful lawyer, local politician, staunch Conservative, and ...
  • Interior of Trinity United Church
        This photograph shows the altar and organ of Trinity United Church. Church is located on Division Street.
      This photograph shows the altar and organ of Trinity United Church. Church ...
  • Interior of Trinity United Church
        This photograph shows the altar and organ of Trinity United Church.
      This photograph shows the altar and organ of Trinity United Church.
  • St. Peter's Anglican Church
        King St. East
      King St. East
  • Calvary Baptist Church, King St. West, Cobourg
        Located at 237 Ball St.
      Located at 237 Ball St.
  • St. Andrews Presbyterian Church, King St. West, Cobourg
        In 1937 the cornerstone to this new building was laid.
      In 1937 the cornerstone to this new building was laid.
  • Grace Christian Reformed Church
        Located on King St. East, Cobourg
      Located on King St. East, Cobourg
  • Grace Christian Reformed Church
        Located on King St. East, Cobourg
      Located on King St. East, Cobourg
  • Cobourg Council 1967
        People displayed in photograph from left to right: Rear: Powers, Frank; Huskilson, Wilfred; Miskelly, Joe; Thomas, W.I.; Heenan, Jack (Mayor); Johnston, Charles; Field Fisher, Lenah; Cobb, Arthur; Lees, Mac. Front: Rawlings, Ted; Ewart, J.B.; Baxter, Brian; Saunders, Clare
      People displayed in photograph from left to right: Rear: Powers, Frank; Huskilson, ...
  • Canada's Centennial Day Celebrations
        People in photograph from left to right: Miskelly, James; Davies, Ralph; Huskilson, Wilfred. They are reading a commemorative issue of the Cobourg Star newspaper.
      People in photograph from left to right: Miskelly, James; Davies, Ralph; Huskilson, ...
  • Cobourg Council 1967
        People displayed in photograph from left to right: Front: Forster, Joe; Ewart, Jack Rear: Powers, Frank; Miskelly, James; Huskilson, Wilfred; Thomas, W.I.; Heenan, Jack (Mayor)
      People displayed in photograph from left to right: Front: Forster, Joe; Ewart, ...
  • Canada's Centennial Day
        Cobourg Town Council in Old Bailey Courtroom, Victoria Hall, Cobourg, Ontario at the commemoration of Canada's Centennial.
      Cobourg Town Council in Old Bailey Courtroom, Victoria Hall, Cobourg, Ontario at ...
  • Thomas Gillbard Public School
        Thomas Gillbard School.
      Thomas Gillbard School.
  • Cobourg District Collegiate Institute East under construction
        Cobourg District Collegiate Institute East under construction on King Street East, corner of Abbot Boulevard.
      Cobourg District Collegiate Institute East under construction on King Street East, corner ...
  • County Fair Shopping Plaza
        Located on Highway 2, west of Cobourg. Now the Northumberland Mall. Originally had a Dominion grocery store, Zellars and restaurant...
      Located on Highway 2, west of Cobourg. Now the Northumberland Mall. Originally ...
  • Midtown Mall
        Located on the east side of Division Street, south of the tracks. The original York Pharmacy is still located here. Cobourg's store was established in May 1956 by Seymour Pepper. After graduation from the University of Toronto as Pharmacist, Mr. Pepper purchased York Super Pharmacy which was located on Avenue ...
      Located on the east side of Division Street, south of the tracks. ...
  • Bird-Archer Co. Limited
        Bird-Archer Co. Ltd. was one of the older industries in Cobourg having been situated at the south end of Second St. since 1919. Originally a subsidiary of The Bird-Archer Co. of New York, a complete separation from the parent occurred years earlier and the Cobourg firm became an independant Canadian ...
      Bird-Archer Co. Ltd. was one of the older industries in Cobourg having ...
  • General Foods Limited
        General Foods Limited, Cobourg, Ontario
      General Foods Limited, Cobourg, Ontario
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit