Christie Township History

Results

We found
13
matching items
  • Camp of two lakes, Orrville
        House. Camp of two lakes. Orrville. Kodachrome Slide - Diapositive Kodak Processed by Kodak Traitement par Kodak
      House. Camp of two lakes. Orrville. Kodachrome Slide - Diapositive Kodak Processed ...
  • Jesse Watkinson's House
        House was on south side of Main St. opposite the store owned bt Jesse and Abby Watkinson. A corner of it can be seen by verandah post.Larger bldg. in background is Hannon's store.
      House was on south side of Main St. opposite the store owned ...
  • Sam Malkin and son, Charlie
        Orrville Sam Malkin + son Charlie Harry Malkin (original) Samuel Malkin's store built 1895. He and his family lived above store for a few years.
      Orrville Sam Malkin + son Charlie Harry Malkin (original) Samuel Malkin's store ...
  • Malkin's Store in Orrville
        Malkin's Store, Orrville Sam Malkin and son John. Pails hanging from beam. Built by Sam Malkin about 1895 on North-west corner of Orr St./Main St. Harry Malkin Original
      Malkin's Store, Orrville Sam Malkin and son John. Pails hanging from beam. ...
  • Wells Thompson Home
        A photocopied picture depicting several buildings and their accompanying outbuildings in the winter with denuded trees in the foreground
      A photocopied picture depicting several buildings and their accompanying outbuildings in the ...
  • The Jordan Home
        Lake Road previously owned by John White 1870-1920 Replaced by a newer, warmer home in 1981 by William Jordan
      Lake Road previously owned by John White 1870-1920 Replaced by a newer, ...
  • The Malkin House
        1967 The Malkin House, Orrville purchased by Cam and Shirley Douglas. Built in 1894 as a furniture tore but not finished. Purchased in 1904 by Samuel and Mary Malkin and converted to a private residence.
      1967 The Malkin House, Orrville purchased by Cam and Shirley Douglas. Built ...
  • Jesse Watkinson's Store
        Second store in this location-first store belonged to Sam Malkin then was sold to Sid Avery. Built of locally made bricks by John Watkinson (brother of Jesse). Buildings.
      Second store in this location-first store belonged to Sam Malkin then was ...
  • John Orr's Hotel
        Joe Hannon (owned 1906-1920) The Lakeview hotel in Orrville was situated at the corner of Orr Street and main Street (north-east side) In the picture the short side of the building faced south, the long side faced west. From the second floor it would have been possible to look westward ...
      Joe Hannon (owned 1906-1920) The Lakeview hotel in Orrville was situated at ...
  • Klose's Log home 1870's
        Log House 133 Kodachrome Slide - Diapositive Kodak Processed by Kodak Traitement par Kodak
      Log House 133 Kodachrome Slide - Diapositive Kodak Processed by Kodak Traitement ...
  • Klose Family Home - The House that was Moved
        House 1928 or 30. 134 Kodachrome Slide - Diapositive Kodak Processed by Kodak Traitement par Kodak
      House 1928 or 30. 134 Kodachrome Slide - Diapositive Kodak Processed by ...
  • Klose Family Home - The House that was Moved Two
        House 135 Kodachrome Slide - Diapositive Kodak Processed by Kodak Traitement par Kodak
      House 135 Kodachrome Slide - Diapositive Kodak Processed by Kodak Traitement par ...
  • 1927 Dodge
        1927 Dodge 1932. 136 Kodachrome Slide - Diapositive Kodak Processed by Kodak Traitement par Kodak
      1927 Dodge 1932. 136 Kodachrome Slide - Diapositive Kodak Processed by Kodak ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit