Steam Train at Edgington Station Two
- Various, Photographer
- Dave Thomas, Photographer
- Media Type
- A slide of a photograph. A photograph of a train station with a store beside it.
- Station. Maple Lake Station and Store in Background. Note display windows on the left side of the store and galse front. This was first a company store. When the Lawson family operated it, they used the room to the right as a combined store and post office. Living quarters were to the left.
- Maple Lake Stn. Station. 35 apr 78 Kodachrome slide Diapositive Kodak, Processed by Kodak Traitemant par Kodak
- Date of Publication
- 1 Apr 1978
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 3.5
Image Height: 2.3
- Christie Historical Committee Slide Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.3771301180683 Longitude: -79.8027322119141
- Joe Hannon
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Christie Historical CommitteeEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
6 Jordan Lane, RR 3
Parry Sound, ON P2A 2W9