Mary Bell with Rick Bell, early 1950s
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photograph of a very young Rick Bell with his grandmother, Mary Bell. The location is not recorded on the photo, however, it is likely to be Niagara Falls or St. Catharines, Ontario. This photograph was in the possession of Rick Bell, who retrieved family memorabilia from the attic of his mother, Iris, in the 1980s. The Bell family ancestry includes former Black American slaves who settled in Canada.
- Personal Name(s)
- Mary Bell, Rick Bell
- Rick Bell Family Fonds - RG 63
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- RG 63 Rick Bell Family fonds, Brock University Archives, Brock University.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264