British Methodist Episcopal Church Tithing Ticket, 1884
- British Methodist Episcopal Church, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A third quarterly tithing ticket from the British Methodist Episcopal Church, signed by the Minister, and dated February 17, 1884. This ticket was in the possession of the Rick Bell family of St. Catharines, Ontario. Relatives of the Bell family include former Black slaves from the United States who settled in Canada.
- Date of Publication
- 17 Feb 1884
- Corporate Name(s)
- British Methodist Episcopal Church
- Rick Bell Family Fonds - RG 63
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Brock University Archives, Rick Bell Family Fonds RG 63, Brock University, St. Catharines Ontario.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264