Marriage Certificate, Charles Henry Bell - Mary E. Tyrrell, 1894
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Marriage announcements
- A marriage certificate for Charles Henry Bell and Mary E. Tyrrell dated August 9, 1894 in St. Catharines, Ontario. The certificate is signed by Rev. Thos. Bones, Baptist Minister, and certified by J. Albert Pay, Division Registrar, for the Division of St. Catharines in the County of Lincoln. This certificate was among the family memorabilia in the possession of Iris Sloman Bell, of St. Catharines. The Sloman - Bell families are descended from former American slaves who later settled in southern Ontario.
- There are various spellings of the Tyrrell name within the Bell family archive. Other forms of the name include Tyrell, Tyrrill, and Terrell.
- Date of Publication
- 4 May 1918
- Personal Name(s)
- Charles Henry Bell, Mary E. Tyrrell, J. Albert Pay, Rev. Thomas Bone
- Rick Bell Family Fonds - RG 63
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- RG 63 Rick Bell Family fonds, Brock University Archives, Brock University.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264