Vera Sloman, Richard Bell, Iris Sloman Bell and Bert Sloman [n.d.]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This black and white family photo is undated yet believed to be in 1939 on the wedding day of Richard and Iris Bell. Pictured in this photo are, from right, Vera, Richard Bell, Iris Sloman Bell, and Bert Sloman. This photo was in the possession of Rick Bell, of St. Catharines, son of Richard and Iris. The Bell - Sloman families have descendants who are former Black American slaves.
- Bert Sloman (Albert Edward Sloman) passed away in 1986 at Kitchener - Waterloo, Ontario. His wife, Vera Matilda Sloman, passed away January 4, 2011 at Cambridge Memorial Hospital. They had a son, Ron Sloman.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Richard Bell, Iris Sloman Bell, Bert Sloman, Vera Sloman
- Rick Bell Family Fonds - RG 63
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- RG 63 Rick Bell Family fonds, Brock University Archives, Brock University.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264