Photograph of Irene Bell age 16 years, 1909
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An unidentified girl, believed to be Irene Bell, is featured in this small black and white portrait photograph. Handwritten inscription on the reverse indicates the photo was presented in August 1909. The name of the recipient is illegible. This photo was in the possession of the Rick Bell family of St. Catharines, Ontario.
- According to entries in the Bell Family Bible, Irene Frances Bell, daughter of George A. Bell and Nellie F. Bell, was born on Jan. 19, 1893. This would make her 16-years-old at the time this photograph was presented in 1909.
- Date of Publication
- Aug 1909
- Rick Bell Family Fonds - RG 63
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- RG 63 Rick Bell Family fonds, Brock University Archives, Brock University.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264