Photograph of Girl by Edwin Poole, Photographer, St. Catharines [n.d.]
- Edwin Poole, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This unidentified girl is featured in a photograph taken by St. Catharines photographer Edwin Poole. This cabinet card was among the memorabilia in the possession of the Rick Bell family of St. Catharines, Ontario. The Bell family is descended from Black slaves from the United States who settled in southern Ontario.
- Edwin Poole was a photographer in St. Catharines from 1877 - 1900.
Source: Phillips, Glen C. The Ontario photographers list (1851-1900). Sarnia: Iron Gate Publishing Co., 1990.
- Place of Publication
- St. Catharines, Ontario
- Corporate Name(s)
- Edwin Poole
- Rick Bell Family Fonds - RG 63
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- RG 63 Rick Bell Family fonds, Brock University Archives, Brock University.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264