Donation Will Help Automate Library Circulation System, Blind River, 1997
- The Sault Star, August 28, 1997
- Norlyn Purych, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This article from the Sault Star provides details about the donation from Cameco that provided the ability to move into computerized record keeping for the library.
- Cameco manager of Blind River operations Catherine Greeen, checks out the new equipment paid for by Cameco's $10,000 donation, as Mayor Vyrn Peterson and librarian Rhea Marcellus look on.
- Date of Original
- August 28, 1997
- Blind River Public Library History
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.18336 Longitude: -82.95817
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Blind River Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
8 Woodward Avenue
P.O. Box 880
Blind River, ON P0R 1B0