The Attack on Fort Oswego, Lake Ontario, 1814. By John Thomas Serres
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- John Thomas Serres, Artist
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a watercolour over pencil, believed to be created in England.
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.795555 Longitude: -77.905555
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Please contact the RiverBrink Art Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- RiverBrink Art MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
116 Queenston St.
PO Box 266