"Plan of Part of the Niagara Frontier Showing the Communications from Thence to the 15 Mile Creek July 1814"
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph of a plan is titled “Plan of Part of the Niagara Frontier Showing the Communications from Thence to the 15 Mile Creek July 1814”.
It was obtained by the Museum from the “National Archives of Canada, Cartographic and Architectural Archives Division” with the call number NMC-21586. It shows the communications from Niagara to 15 Mile Creek, including Queenston, Fort George, Lundy’s Lane, and also the military positioning at the battle of Lundy’s Lane.
- Date of Original
- July 1814
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.00012 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Niagara Historical Society & Museum
- Please contact the Niagara Historical Society & Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Niagara Historical Society MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
43 Castlereagh Street
P.O. Box 208